Sunday, May 15, 2011

CATCHING UP

Is anyone else out there sick of the rain?  I think it has rained every day for over a month.  And the forecast is rain for at least the next 5 days. 
I have been spending some of my days trying to catch up with some of the ufo's that have haunted me forever.
The one that I am working on now is from a block swap I did with a group of quilters from the about.com quilting forum.  I don't have dates on this, but I would guess close to ten years.
It was a swap of blocks done from QUILTER'S CACHE DOUBLE FRIENDSHIP STAR
I decided to just sash the blocks like this;
I am going to add a 6" border.  Nothing exciting or original.. but it will be done, and will be a good couch quilt this winter. Or a freezing rainy summer...

I have a list of a bunch of things that I want to work on.  There just never seems to be enough time.  The days just fly by..

I hope that you all are doing well!

Teri

No comments: