Sunday, May 22, 2011


This is the top that I made with blocks from a swap that I did a long time ago. It is a challenge putting together blocks made by many hands.  Some of the star points are blunted, but for the most part it is okay.  I took fabrics out of my stash to finish it.   I am going to attempt to quilt this myself, and I think that I will go with an all cotton batting and see how it goes. 

1 comment:

Damara said...

Your sewing projects look great. With little kids I don't get very much time to sew, but I did just make my first quilt (admittedly a very simple baby size one). You make me want to carve out more sewing time.