Thursday, September 29, 2011

I just can't pass up a gift idea.  Kohl's sells stuffed animals with accompanying books at reasonable prices.  Last year was the Grinch.  I bought the Grinch, a Grinch Hallmark ornament and a book.  I waited patiently for some grinch related fabric and I was rewarded this year!  To top it off I found a kit marked down at Hancocks of Paducah with free shipping.  Wouldn't this make a great gift? 
I have a couple of more children's book sets, Very Hungry Caterpillar, If you Give a Mouse a Cookie, Pooh, of course.  Book, quilt, ornament, Animal.  I thought about getting a DVD to go with the Grinch set, but by the time I get a grandchild, there will probably be some other sort of media!

1 comment:

laura west kong said...

How fun! That's a great idea to make the quilt and book sets.