Sunday, October 07, 2012

AUTUMN IS HERE

Makes all of the time that I spent knitting when it was hot outside worthwhile.
 I had this orange yarn that I loved and I knitted two small shawls with it.  I like the one with the blue the best.
 I am going to do a knitting KAL this fall and I will use this yarn for it. 


I'm working on a test knit of a shawl called Cinnamon Toast.  The project name I am working on is called "Toast and Jam".  

Earlier this summer I knitted a sweater called BERNHARDT  which turned out a little big, but since it was knitted in washable wool, I tossed it in the dryer a bit to shrink it up.  don't worry, no disaster.. it fits just right now. 

My sewing room is a disaster, and that is the primary reason that no sewing is taking place. 
My Air Force daughter is coming home on leave before going to Japan for two years.  

So everything is going well, and I am enjoying wrapping up in soft wool.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Your shawls are absolutely yummy. They look good for cuddling up on cool Fall days. I love the color of the red yarn.

Robin said...

Love the daybreak. I saw the Carol Feller sweater but I'm working on starting a Blumchen right now.