Friday, January 25, 2013

HARRIS TWEED MINI IPAD COVER

I used this idea GADGET COVER and a Harris Tweed jacket I found at a thrift shop and made a sleeve for my mini ipad.
 I had this handmade thistle button in my button jar which was perfect.

 I put the label on the front
This was the first one that I put together.  I like the drop in the top sleeves.  I put a protective cover on the back of my ipad and just the smart cover.  I don't like adding a lot of bulk and weight to the ipad.  Kind of defeats the purpose.  A nice padded sleeve protects my ipad in my purse, and makes it easily accessible.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Love, love, love that cute Harris Tweed iPad cover! The label is the piece de resistance.

stitching and opinions said...

nice work, I like the stitched encouragement too

Unknown said...

I am not an artsie person I often wish I was. So cool what you are doing .. The tweed iPad cover is super.