Wednesday, December 11, 2013

THE TRAGEDY OF BEING IN THE MILITARY AT CHRISTMAS TIME.

My daughter, who is stationed in Japan, is missing her second Christmas.  It costs a lot to fly from Japan. But she doesn't look like she is suffering too much.

I'm glad that I got the blog book idea.  It will give me the push that I need to write a little something about what is going on.  Little things that don't mean a whole lot at the time, become a lot more interesting 8 years later.

And I know that none of my family ever look at my blog.  Since I'm not much of a talker, maybe they will get more of an insight about me as far as my creative streak goes.

I have a stack of rice bags calling my name. "Step away from the computer... there are only 13 days until Christmas!!!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It certainly looks like she is enjoying herself, which is a good thing. I think it's great for military personnel to have some R and R.