Wednesday, July 02, 2014

CHECKING IN - JULY

I'm back!  I had shoulder surgery in May, so I have spent most of my time knitting.  But, now that my arm is out of the sling, and it is doing fairly well, I can get my hands up under the needle again.  This is what I am working on
Not especially exciting.  I had a jellyroll of Moda Marbles and I had my friend cut some strips for me to use as background I'm slowly piecing it together because I'm not totally sure how it will go together or how big it will be.  I think that it will end up being a gift because it is a little too pastel for me.  Truthfully, I can't believe that I even bought this to start with.  I probably would have loved it if I had made the background some sort of black.  But I wanted to try something out of my comfort zone.. this is it..  not one piece of black in it. 

Other than this, it is basically a normal summer fitting things in-between work and everything else.  But I know that I will be stocked up even more with warm knits for the winter.. so come on cold weather!!

No comments: