Friday, October 14, 2005

WELL, SHUT MY MOUTH!

The Valium didn't work. After a bad night of tossing and turning, I went to work with my mouth still open. Okay, I could close my lips, so I wasn't drooling... but I couldn't close my teeth. I asked the Doc in the ER if he could help me, and he strong-armed my jaw back into place. The first thing he said was "Why did you wait so long" his assistant said, I can't believe you let him do it without sedation! Hey, What can I say.. I'm tough. After about 5 minutes of spasms, it settled down, and now I can close my teeth. Luckily it worked, if he would have needed to sedate me, I would have had to wait until this afternoon. I had to get to work at 5 to get everything done so that I could leave to take Bill home. I would have had to wait until the afternoon. Now, I am going up to take a LONG nap. I got Gabrielle Swain's 3 DVD's in the mail this morning. I can't wait to see them!

1 comment:

Karoda said...

Teri, You and Bill hangeth in there...I imagine TMJ is painful and you speak so matter of fact about it.