Sunday, January 01, 2006

FIRST UFO OF THE NEW YEAR


This is the first UFO I will finish this year. It was from an internet Block of the Month from 4 years ago called Chaos Harmony. The directions were filled with errors, and I got behind because I waited for others to find the errors and post them. It was put away and pretty much forgotten about. I only have about 4 sections to make and a border, and I will be done with the top. I have to get some of these almost-completed things finished. I have a couple finished quilt tops that I need to make into quilts. One of my guild friends has been selling us her finished quilt tops, and finished quilts. I can't say that I am ready to do that, but, you never can have to many quilts to wrap around you on a cold evening. Okay, maybe you can. But I don't have that problem right now. My biggest problem is having too much fabric in every storage area available. I don't want to pitch it, or give it away, so I have to do something with it. I am going to start all of this by getting off of the computer and getting busy.

1 comment:

Debra Dixon said...

That's a great looking start to your UFO quilt. I will be anxious to see this one finished!