Thursday, March 30, 2006

LOST & IDOL

LOST : Okay, am I the only one to notice this.. that guy that has been locked up, the "traveling on a hot air balloon" guy? (we know he was a liar now) His name - Henry Gale - the same name as the uncle of Dorthy Gale.. the hot air balloon rider in the Wizard of Oz... Hmmmm.....

AMERICAN IDOL: And, when the heck is ACE going to be voted off? He is just another pretty boy that can't sing that well. I like Taylor. He is different at least. I am tireing of the bald rocker boy. I will admit that the reason I liked Beau.. was his hair. I like Kellie Pickler.. she may be faking the dumb blonde act, but I think she is a cute kid, and I like the way she sings. Mandisa is great, but just another gospel singer turned pop star. I love her though, I love gospel to. Paris is going to make it no matter what. She has talent AND an in with the recording industry through her family. The last 3 are good. But I think you have to be unique to do anything. We have enough brainless pop stars.. Who wants more?

A beautiful, warm sun-filled Ohio Spring. I am out the door.....

1 comment:

Debra Dixon said...

Let's cut to the chase: Tell me how you really feel? *wink* Well, Mandisa is gone before pretty boy Ace. Isn't that curious? When is Bucky going to get the Boot? My bet is on Katherine!