Friday, April 14, 2006

GOOD FRIDAY


I hope that you all are having a good day. I was going to watch, what was going to be my annual viewing of The Passion of the Christ.. but I couldn't find my DVD. It has to be around here somewhere... but where?
Now, I could have watched my Jesus of Nazareth DVD. It was a mini series back a LONG time ago.. maybe the 80's. But it is SIX hours long. Not all in one day.. Okay.. I have devoted my day to the Lord of the Rings movies... I guess I could devote a day to the Lord of Lords... Maybe tomorrow.

I could watch while I quilt this quilt. It has been pinned forever. It isn't anything special. It is just a bunch of orphan signature blocks for several other ideas that piddled out. I put an old flannel blanket in the center instead of batting, which made it surprisingly heavy. I always like to take my own pillows and a quilt to Paducah. I think if I can get with it and finish it, I will take this quilt.

I went to Sam's yesterday to get another memory card for my camera. They had 1 gig cards!!! They hold about 700 pics. Now I have enough memory to take probably 1500 pics when I go to Paducah.. like that would happen.. but I could!!

Okay, I am going to get back to work. Talk to you tomorrow!!

No comments: