Sunday, April 23, 2006

PACKED!!

Thanks to these nifty bags, I got 3 pair of pants, a sweater, eight or more shirts- I lost track, an extra pair of shoes, and slippers enough clothes for a weeks stay.. in this one carry-on size bag.
I am anxious to go.. but also dreading it. I slept poorly last night. And I don't feel that great today. Hopefully, It will clear up. Maybe a good nights sleep is all I need.

I need to pack "compactly" because 3 of my friends are riding along with me in my Mazda. I need for there to be enough room in the trunk for their things. This is one of those times that I wish I still had a minivan. I do like the 30 mpg mileage my Mazda gets though.. especially since gas is so expensive. Figures that it would be this high the one time in the year I actually travel.

Thanks George.. if only you would have gone to war for the oil.. it wouldn't be hitting me so hard in the pocketbook now.. dumbass...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mommy, you are TOO silly for posting a blog about packing..

Anonymous said...

Teri,
It is such an honor to be in the show at Paducah!! You're already a winner in my book. I LOVE the quilt, and am happy to call you my very talented friend! Good luck!
...and how did you know dumbass is my new favorite word? ( its from watching THAT 70'S SHOW)and yes it does apply to "W" no silly not walmart
your fellow Twisted Stitcher K