Monday, May 29, 2006

NEW PROJECT


I am starting a new project with a 10 step grey/black gradation. Since this is all mapped out on paper, I need to keep track of what color goes where. I cut the strips and numbered them clipping them together with binder clips. I wasn't sure how to work with them since the colors are so similar. I needed a way to keep them organized. I had Bill cut a board for me. Drill a hole in each end for hanging, and then put 10 screws, equally spaced to hang the strips. I think this is going to work for me. It is hanging to the left of my sewing machine.


Here is a picture of the lilacs in the front of my house. The scent is almost overpowering


Okay, here is a question for everyone. I have these flowers growing on the shady side of my house. they have big leaves, and tiny little blue flowers. anyone know what they might be?