Thursday, December 20, 2007

I thought that you might like to see this awesome Christmas gift that my friend Susan got for me. It is an antique indigo and white churn dash top. I haven't measured it, but it is pretty big. The blocks are about 9". I can't wait to quilt it. I have to think of a perfect design for it. I know.. it will destroy the integrity of it to machine quilt it, but that is what I plan to do. It is in pretty good shape, I think It will hold up well. I mean, I know Susan would quilt it by machine, so if she can, I can...
I have spent the past couple of days working on portable ironing boards. Next will be heating pads filled with corn. No, not popcorn. Nothing like waiting until the last minute!!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Beautiful quilt.Chrun dash is my favorite block.
Sheri