Sunday, October 05, 2008

BACK TO WORK

Well, I found my way out of this political crap that consumed me. I have not turned the news on for 3 days, and I feel so much better! Probably less informed, but better. I just don't need the constant irritation. Right now I am watching a show about ASPCA officers in New York. Luckily, the candidates don't advertise on Animal Planet. But now I have to see how badly people treat their pets. You know, some of these poor dogs are treated so badly, but they are so willing to love someone anyway. Thankfully, there are people out there to help them.

Well, I have had 11 days off of work, and I have worked harder at home than I do when I'm there. I didn't get any sewing done, but I have everything done in my studio that I can do myself. I am really not looking forward to getting up at 5am every day. I feel so much better if I can sleep in a little longer. I have noticed that since it is starting to get colder, every part of my body is starting to hurt again. The joys of autumn I guess.
I have my friends quilt boxed up for PIQF. She has a garment in Houston, and another quilt in Innovations. She is really coming along nicely in the quilting world. She only got her longarm a couple of years ago, and she really has a knack using it. I'm proud of her. Me, I can't seem to get inspired to make anything for competition. Maybe once I get out of this basement, and have some room to move around I will want to start cutting fabric.
I hope that you all have a great day. Bye for now.

No comments: