Sunday, November 01, 2009

FALL DAY WITH THE KIDS



I'm spending my day cleaning on the inside, taking all of my quilts out of my trunk and spreading them out on the bed in the extra bedroom. I've never had anywhere to lay out my old quilts until now. Bill is out back with the 'kids' burning tree branches and old trim from the windows.

It's back to work tomorrow. I have been working extra lately because we are so busy. I took a day off this week because I was expecting my daughter and her husband to visit. But he didn't get to come home when he thought he would (from Afghanistan). So, the trip was canceled. Hopefully, he will be coming home in December, and they are just going to stay home (at their house) and spend the holidays together. I think it will be nice for them to have the time alone.

I hope that you are all well. I have finished a few things, and I will post photos soon.

3 comments:

Rian said...

Sorry to hear your son got derailed. I hope he comes home soon.

Jackie said...

I loved the videos you sent to me :-) if you ever need an extra space for your quilts you can always send them to me! I'm in need of a new one since I've been using the same one everyday for 6yrs ;-) I'm sorry Drew and I didn't make it but I cant wait to be with you guys in March!! I know Drew cant wait to get out of Afghanistan! I love you Mommy ;-) (I was going to put Mom but then that wouldn't sound right)

Meg said...

I wish I was there for the fire and the fall days. Our leaves haven't changed yet. miss you all